Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Bought A Plane Ticket!

So, in the spirit of graduating college and having four weeks until my summer job starts, I bought a plane ticket and am heading to France for three weeks! I know, random, spontaneous, wonderful! Things have fallen into place beautifully - one of my residents gave me the email of a family friend of hers who are missionaries in France, so I emailed them and they just happened to have a group of college students from Tacoma coming on the exact same dates as I was planning on traveling - so they invited me to join along! I will be spending some time with them in a small town, Nurlu, about 90 minutes NW of Paris, hanging out with their family, helping them out in the community and who knows what else! I will also probably try to get down to the south and possibly stay at a monastic community, Taize, if possible - still checking into this option. And of course, Paris is on the list!

If you have any other connections in France, I would love to hear about them - I have a pretty open itenerary right now, so any ideas are more than welcome. And if you want to meet me over there for some time in Paris, plane tickets are really cheap.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home